11/12/2010

Domitory 1 Yokohama International Student House

I`ll post about student houses because I`m the one who was really concerned about where I could stay.
The averagy of  room charge per month in Tokyo, for example 1 Room, it start from 60000yen~ and it is dependent upon the place,and distance from nearest station and so on.

So, I recomend to you 学生寮(学生会館) or student domitory, and I will show you where I live at now, Yokohama International Student House横浜国際学生会館.

This domitory is student and student family, who is belong to school in Yokohama city.
here is the list   ↓↓↓
http://homepage2.nifty.com/yish/facilities-school.htm

The important thing, the Rent is: only25000 yen including payment for water supply!
I think the deadline for application is coming up Decemver,you can check the hompage.
↓↓↓↓
http://homepage2.nifty.com/yish/index.htm



If you think about school in Yokohama, this domitory is quite nice stuff and if you have any question,plz leave any comments.


(by Nuri)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿